I Love my Dog - Meet Chinook

Chinook is my 5 year old pure bred Siberian Husky, who will be turning 6 this March. She is by far one of the most spoiled dogs I've ever known. This past Saturday I happened to look in the bedroom, wondering when my husband was going to get up and saw this...

taking up as much of my side as possible, stretched out as much as she could, and she seems extremely comfortable. Who could resist, I just had to take pictures...

I just love her paws, even thought the fur in between her pads gets really long really fast. But watching her run around the house or jump in the snow her paws always seem so big.

Spoiled Rotten? Not at all, she is spoiled but one of the sweetest dogs. She loves to give kisses, especially to little kids, but she is always gentle from the smallest infant to the roughest little boys who like to pull on her.

And she's smart! She has learned so many tricks in just a few days, she demands peanut butter by bringing you her bone, and wants treats when she brings her treat ball, and believe me if you don't respond fast enough for her, she will let you hear it...


If you've ever met a Husky you know they are very vocal, and Chinook is definitely a vocal dog. She will greet you when you come home and talk your ear off, as if she was telling you all about her day.

She is by far one of the best dogs I have ever known...

No comments:

Post a Comment